Accipiter Radar Technologies Inc. Company Services
Accipiter Radar Intelligence Networks
Accipiter Radar, a global provider of high performance radar surveillance solutions, has developed a new class of surveillance technology that combines radar sensors with “big data” target analytics and a suite of innovative user applications. This patented “Made in Canada” capability is called Radar Intelligence Networks (RINs) to convey the enhanced functionality provided. RINs deliver the following breakthrough situational awareness capabilities:
• Tracks small, uncooperative targets at long range in high-clutter environments.
• Seamless integration of multiple sensor types for all-domain awareness with Plug & Play integration for additional fixed and mobile sensors for extended coverage.
• Unlimited target data persistence to support investigations and intelligence analysis. Historical data analysis allows locating Search & Rescue targets and tracking unauthorized UAV flights back to launch point.
• Surveillance-to-Intelligence (S2I) software toolset performs automated Complex Event Recognition, threat assessment and target classification with alerting to reduce information overload and attention effort for operational personnel.
• Rules-based Device Activation Processor triggers physical devices such as camera positioners, acoustic hailers, deterrents and countermeasures.
• Configurable and secure interagency information sharing.
RINs are designed to track the small uncooperative targets of concern in safety, security and law enforcement applications such as small water craft, ultralight aircraft, drones, birds and people. The result is enhanced security and safety through unprecedented all domain awareness for modern day applications such as coastal surveillance, search and rescue, port security, maritime security, border enforcement, law enforcement, critical infrastructure protection, perimeter security, bird and drone strike prevention and environmental protection.
Support & Services for Radar Intelligence Networks
Accipiter Radar offers a full range of services to assist it customers to fully exploit Accipiter Radar Intelligence Networks to meet their operational needs including the following:
• Requirements analysis
• Site surveys
• Technical support
• Operator, analyst and maintenance training
• Life-cycle maintenance
• Data analysis services
Radar-as-a-Service (RaaS): Commercial and public users can securely subscribe to radar feeds, radar data plans, and interactive software apps, rather than acquiring, installing, operating and maintaining their own radars.
Radar-as-a-Government Service (RaaGS)
Radar-as-a-Government Service (RaaGS): Government agencies can acquire a custom radar service with ownership rights such as (i) system components they own outright; (ii) radar and data control rights; and (iii) specification of security protocols and service levels, while benefiting from economies of scale through outsourced training and support services, as well as revenue generation and sustainment opportunities through radar data sharing and licensing to third parties.
Accipiter Radar Technologies Inc. Company Business Activity
Navigational and Guidance Instruments Manufacturing