If you need help with a project, but don't want to hire a full-time resource, MGA's contract consultants provide the perfect alternative. MGA Consulting works with hundreds of professional engineer and IT contractors on a monthly basis.
Our recruitment and research specialists collaborate to make initial presentations as early as 48 working hours and maintain a fall off rate of less than 2 percent.
Nine out of ten employers we work with tell us that our consultants fit better, ramp up faster and stay productive longer than consultants obtained through other sources. And over eighty percent of those surveyed say that our consultants are in the top 30 percent of their performers.
- Fill short-term needs, cover absences, manage permanent hiring freezes
- Transfer new technology skills from an expert to your permanent team
- Try new people on contract before hiring them on a permanent basis
- Contain your overall recruitment, hiring and training costs
- Fully outsource your candidate sourcing, screening, matching,
skills assessment and hiring cycle management.
- Engage better qualified consultants through industry-leading screening and skills assessment methodologies
- Outsource all timesheet management and consultant payment administration
- Easily convert consultants to permanent employee status as needed
- Enjoy peace of mind with our service guarantee and special holdback policies that ensure completion of assignments.
Let us handle the most challenging aspects of your recruitment process.
- Candidate Sourcing and Screening
- Candidate Negotiations
- Hiring Cycle Facilitation
If you hire professionals in today's marketplace, you need a flexible strategy one that can grow withyour needs and respond to changing priorities.
MGA is one of Canada's fastest providers of permanent search and recruitment services for the Engineering and IT market. Each year, we place hundreds of technology professionals in permanent positions, covering all roles, levels and technical platforms.
As a growing organization, your need for individual consultants can change on a daily basis. But each individual has unique rates, terms, taxation and service requirements. The administrative overhead and risk factor associated with each relationship erodes the value proposition of outside help and represents another distraction from your core business.
When it comes to tax law, your organization can't afford a mistake. Regulations governing pseudo-employees and temporary staff are constantly in flux and the potential tax/insurance liability of resource classification or usage errors is enormous. MGA can help. Our proven administration and payroll solutions stand up to the toughest audits and reduce both the risk and cost of your supplemental staffing relationships.
Years of back office process experience allow MGA to assume the administrative and payroll burden of each engagement. When you identify the consultants you need, one phone call ensures they're promptly added to your project team. Enjoy all the benefits of expert consultants with none of the risk profile or administrative headaches.
MGA Consulting Ltd. Company Business Activity
Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services