Procurement - related Advisory and Consulting services
Setaside Solutions is a Canadian Aboriginal company specializing in providing Procurement - related Advisory and Consulting services to Canadian Public Sector clients.
Setaside Solutions has formed a Joint Venture with RFP Solutions. RFP Solutions (www.rfpsolutions.ca) has worked in the field of procurement since 1992, for more than over eighty (80) public sector clients at the federal, provincial, territorial and municipal / MASH levels. As such, our Joint-Venture is on the leading edge of public sector procurement and is able to draw on past and current experience, taking into account a government-wide view of procurement.
The Setaside Solutions Aboriginal Joint-Venture (SSJV) team consists of Request-for-Proposal (RFP) and government contracting specialists. Our Team is knowledgeable in the field of public sector procurement, helping public sector organizations to remain compliant with the Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Business, Comprehensive Land Claim Agreements and other public sector Contracting Policies.
Setaside Solutions works exclusively with public sector, and offers our clients the following services
- Procurement Planning and Strategy development;
- RFP package/procurement and contract document development and support services, including: RFPs, RFSAs, RFSOs, RFQs LOIs and RFIs, that deliver results;
- Proposal evaluation support services including bid evaluation training services (Boot CampTM);
- Procurement and Contract Notice document development;
- Fairness Commissioner / Monitoring / Advisor and Process Reporting Services;
- Developing Contract Administration guidebooks;
- Contract Management advisory services and/or training;
- Evaluations of contract and/or contractor performance and/or deliverables;
- Providing third-party Dispute Resolution services;
- Advice and guidance on compliance with authorities and policies;
- Conducting research, interviews and analysis to develop lists of potential participants in public sector organization initiatives;
- Conducting research, interviews and analysis to determine market / trends, best practices and standards;
- Participating as a member of working groups of interest to the organization;
- Drafting reports and strategies in support of public sector organization initiatives; and
- Providing advice and guidance regarding procurement, in support of new and ongoing initiatives.
4336615 CANADA INC Company Business Activity
Other Management Consulting Services
Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services