KEMO first and foremost acts as a confidential strategic business partner by coaching and mentoring clients who are committed to defining and developing the vision, strategy, structure, and culture of the business. With a clear understanding of the clients vision and strategy, KEMO transitions from a coaching role to be a business advisor to support the client in aligning the business core functions; products/services, marketing/sales, operations, management and staff development, and finance.
What does KEMO do?
- Creates an ongoing collaborative partnership built on taking action.
- Helps clients plan, focus, and act to obtain the results they want.
- Works with the client to find answers to challenges and supports the client in discovering and implementing solutions.
- Helps clients get the results they want by aligning their strengths, and acquiring the personal, people management, operations, and marketing/sales skills they need to get to the next level.
- Assist in managing rapid growth, mergers and acquisitions, downsizing, and more.
- Works with the client to develop quality and business improvement programs.
- Works with the client to develop financial metrics to measure and analyze business performance.
- Acts as an ongoing professional advisor providing clients with planning, direction, support, feedback, and structure they need to succeed long term.