The SR&ED (Scientific Research and Experimental Development) tax incentive program is supported by both the Canada Revenue Agency and Revenu Québec, and its purpose is to encourage new research and development within your company. The program is aimed at businesses in all sectors and represents a major source of financial support through significant reimbursements of your investments. In most cases, the reimbursements are made by cheque.
- Turnkey service.
- 18 years of experience in the area of SR&ED tax credit claims
- A team that is experienced and highly qualified in both science and finances.
- Free evaluation of your projects eligibility.
- On-site training and support.
- Maximization of your claim.
A.J.T.M Company Business Activity
Tax Preparation Services
All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services