GCT II Solutions and Enterprises Ltd. Company Services
Printed Patient Education
ANATSTAT (Division of GCT II Solutions and Enterprises Ltd.) is a
Canadian corporation which provides Patient Education and other
printed medical material used for educational purposes when
physicians counsel their patients.
· We've been in business since 1995.
· Our products are purchased by manufactures of pharmaceuticals
and medical devices who benefit from our customized products as
they help increase sales.
· Our vision is to be the world's leading supplier of in-office
patient educational material. We currently help our customers
reach approximately 60% of North America's physician offices each
· Our business is 50% domestic Canadian product sales and 50%
export product sales. Over 95% of our exports are sold to
companies in the United States with spot exports to Eastern and
Our Exportable Patient Education Products:
· We have developed over 100 digital products. They are available
for customization, sale and print and they cover over 16 major
care areas - including products on cardiology, respirology,
oncology, neurology and many more.
· Our content is world class as our products offer high impact
graphics and easy to understand language.
· In addition, unlike our competitors, our products are designed
to be customized so that local country needs (including language
and local printing) can be easily addressed. We can even alter
our printed sizes and formats to accommodate local needs.
· Our creative process also reduces development time by 2/3 and
allows for savings of up to 50% on development costs versus
development of a similar product from scratch. In addition, the
customer saves on printing and shipping.
· As our medical illustration content is copyrighted, we have
taken steps to ensure its security via a system of usage rights
and disk encryption.
Why Our Exportable Patient Education Products Sell
· Our products are proven to help our clients build their
relationships with their prescribing Physicians.
· We develop and sell the best quality patient education in the
world - as indicated by our esteemed North American customer
base: Merck & Co, Pfizer, Novartis, Pharmacia and Upjohn,
Boehringer Ingleheim, Janssen Ortho (J&J), AstraZeneca, Wyeth
Ayerst (AHP), SmithKline Beecham and many more!
· Our large client base of these companies in North America has
given us competitive advantages in experience and knowledge of
our customer's wants and needs.
· As the products are designed to be fully customizable, we look
forward to modifying them to meet the local needs.
· Our products cut development time and costs.
· Our products are developed by health professionals for health
professionals. Our full time product development team includes
staff nurse educators and physicians.
· We also employ full time medical illustrators and medical copy
writers who hold graduate degrees in their fields. We have also
developed an extensive network of medical experts who vet our
products prior to production.
· Should a customer wish to modify any of the content using their
own local experts (or for reasons of local market needs), we are
able to easily accommodate them. We are able to accomplish this
as all of our material is created and modifiable digitally.
Care Area Priorities
In the prioritized countries below, we will be selling to product
/ promotion managers who work for manufactures of pharmaceuticals
and medical devices who are responsible for sale of their
products in the following care areas:
GCT II Solutions and Enterprises Ltd. Company Business Activity
Internet Publishing and Broadcasting, and Web Search Portals