2. Marketing communication tools that generate sales
- The establishment, implementation and follow-up of a marketing plan and strategies dedicated to the penetration of new markets and the companys business development.
- Strategic design and development of communication tools: pamphlet, corporate brochure, catalogue, technical sheets, CD-Rom, advertising, website, e-marketing.
- Integration and strategic management of specialized marketing communication services: design and production, writing and translation, e-marketing and telemarketing, public relations and government relations.
- Development, management and tracking of marketing communication projects.
International Marketing Strategies
1. Marketing Strategies: the ultimate weapon in the development of foreign markets
Four major activities are involved in the successful development of export markets:
1.1 Analysis of a companys internal environment
- The companys strengths and weaknesses
- Resources and abilities
1.2 A more extensive study of target markets
- Studying economic data, supply and demand, the competition, distribution, market segmentation
- Barriers and opportunities for the company
1.3 Participation in actions in the field
- Prospecting, identifying and contacting potential clients and partners
- Field visit, meeting with buyers and participating in trade shows
1.4 Implementation of export strategies
- Market penetration, product, price, promotion and distribution strategies
- Sales program
Action: Partnership research
3. Sales networks abroad help the exporter to succeed
- Choice of export distribution networks: direct or indirect sales channels, industrial agreements and strategic alliances.
- Partnership research.
- Development and implementation of manufacturers agent channels in the US.
- Providing structure and supervision to agents; going out in the field to meet clients.
- Management and follow-up of export sales networks.
Marketing or international trade support
4. Marketing or international trade support: added value for personnel
Knowledge required in marketing and international trade is quite varied. Small and medium-size companies need the support of a faciliator, a beacon to guide them and help them make enlightened decisions. They want personalized services to help them to export, to apply the theories theyve learnt, to shift into action mode, and obtain concrete results from their market development project.
Manufacturing companies need to have, in the field, real people who are well informed and capable of identifying opportunities for growth. In addition to a sharp business sense, these people have an overall view of the many steps involved in a successful market development project and an in-depth knowledge of strategic marketing. They are keenly aware of the fact that, today, a mastery of marketing is the ultimate tool for standing out from the competition both locally and internationally.
- Development and implementation of a personal support program with coaching for members of the companys marketing or exports divisions.
- Outsourcing of marketing services.
- Supervision and management of exports, travelling to targeted markets, representation.
- Advising the companys senior executives on international marketing strategies.
Drakkar International inc. Company Business Activity
Other Management Consulting Services
Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services