- IDM strategy and roadmap;
- IDM business and operational requirements;
- Credential management and issuance of credential: the workflows and provisioning processes for all its users including suppliers, contractors and employees;
- Credential lifecycle management across multiple platforms, internal and external systems, and internal and external applications;
- Self-help systems embedded with automated workflows across all systems and applications supporting users registration, enrolment, password reset, and credential updates;
- Adherence to privacy legislation and compliance to corporate accountability regulations by maximizing secure and auditable usage of systems and applications;
- IDM integration with the existing organizations IT technologies, including Web servers, Windows servers, SAP, UNIX systems, Oracle, legacy applications, etc.;
- Centralization and control of user access privileges for all applications;
- Leverage existing directories (MS Active Directory or LDAPs) as the authoritative user repository; and,
- Delegated administration by offering a flexible administrative model that allows the management of credentials and tasks to be delegated to any administrator.
IT Managed Services
- Network and Systems Management;
- 24x7 Helpdesk/Service Desk Support;
- Deskside (Onsite) Technical Support; and,
- Data Protection and Recovery.
Cistel specializes in assisting Government of Canada departments meet their MITS and overall security targets and goals. This includes:
- Compliance and Regulatory Assessment / Implementation (MITS, GSP, Privacy Act, PIPEDA, ISO 17799 / 27000);
- Threat and Risk Assessments;
- Vulnerability Assessments / Ethical Hacking / Penetration Testing;
- Digital Forensics;
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Planning;
- Certification and Accreditation; and,
- Security Training Programs.
The following outlines Cistels niche areas of focus:
- Business Process Mapping, Design and Re-engineering;
- Management Accountability Framework (MAF) Consulting;
- ITIL, ISO and Quality Management Consulting;
- Project Management;
- Strategic and Business Planning;
- Procurement Management/Planning (RFP Development);
- Performance Measurement and Operational Benchmarking;
- Facilitation; and,
- Program and Policy Development and Implementation.
Cistel has distinguished itself as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with over 30 associated Microsoft Certified Professionals, including four employees that are Microsoft MVPs. As a Gold Certified Partner, Cistel has a proven track record deploying and managing key Microsoft technologies. Beyond the basics of Windows (desktops and servers), Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server, Office and SharePoint, Cistel has been recognized for expertise in several advanced Microsoft Technology Solutions such as System Center and virtualization. Cistel staff have delivered advanced virtualization and System Center presentations at key Microsoft events (such as TechEd, Microsoft Management Summit, and TechDays).
Some of the advanced solutions that Cistel has delivered are:
Architecture and implementation of System Center Service Manager;
Architecture and implementation of System Center Configuration Manager 2012;
Monitoring of all Microsoft workloads with System Center Operations Manager 2012;
Architecture and implementation of Lync/Voice;
Migration of physical machines to virtual machines using Hyper-V;
Creation and delivery of focused Microsoft training for internal IT;
Deployment of Windows 7 and Office 2010; and,
Assessment of application compatibility for Windows 7 Deployment.
Cistels privacy consulting service offers:
- Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA);
- Design and Implementation of Access to Information (ATI) Directorates;
- Privacy Codes and Policies;
- Privacy Training;
- Registering Personal Information Banks (PIBs);
- Updating Info Source;
- ATIP Consulting; and,
- Data Classification.
Cistel Security Solutions takes the cost and complexity out of your Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Program. We have designed an implementation plan to enable your success in days, not weeks or months and allow you to get optimal value from your investment immediately, while laying the foundation as your security needs and policies evolve:
- Effective integration of disparate, heterogeneous data sources;
- Assess the timeframes involved and the resources required; and,
- Ensure that the SIEM implementation ultimately maps to your organizations security objectives.
Whether you are doing an initial implementation or addressing a new challenge, we can help.
Cistel provides resources with a diverse array of skills ranging from IT infrastructure engineering and support to resources throughout all phases of the software / system development lifecycle (SDLC).
Cistel Technology Inc. Company Business Activity
Computer Systems Design and Related Services
Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services