Automation Engineering Associates Ltd. Company Services
Building Automation Controls
Building Automation Systems (BAS)
Energy Management Systems (EMS)
Tennant Comfort Systems
HVAC Systems; DDC Controllers
Automation Engineering Associates Ltd. (AEA) is the leading HVAC Systems Solutions provider, with products and services which enrich client comfort and improve energy efficiency.
AEA products and services include:
- turnkey installed HVAC projects with AEA providing HVAC System design assistance, equipment & control selection, installation, and commissioning, and on site maintenance service work;
-comprehensive maintenance & service contracts for Commercial and Residential buildings;
-supply of DDC Control Kits for installation and set up by Contractors or by client operations staff. Automatic Self Tuning & Proactive control strategies permit Low Tech Commissioning and lower cost maintenance.
Building Automation Systems (DDC Controls) are available for building systems:
- Boilers, Chillers & Towers;
- Roof Top Units, VAV and VVT air side systems;
- AHU's, Heat Pumps and Plant;
- Domestic Hot Water, Pools, Infloor Heating;
- Diesel rooms, Indoor Air Quality;
- Lighting, Electrical Utility monitoring & Demand Control;
- High Efficiency Hydronic Distribution Pumping systems.
Standalone DDC controllers may be configured as a network operating with the C.Net 9000 PC based software system providing multiple operator workstations on a LAN. This network is operable via modem and the Internet as a Wide Area Network (WAN).
Automation Engineering Associates Ltd. Company Business Activity
Measuring, Medical and Controlling Devices Manufacturing
Computer Systems Design and Related Services
Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services