White Rock is involved in all aspects of strategic planning and business mentoring, including:
- Research and Development
- Business Evaluation
- Survey Design and Implementation
- Marketing Plan Development
- Communications Strategies
- Guidance on Legal Processes
- Financial Planning and Evaluation of Funding Programs
- Application and Proposal Processes
White Rock is affiliated with consulting programs such as:
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency's Client Adisory Services
- Newfoundland and Labrador Organization of Women Entrepreneur's Women in Business Initiative
- Canadian Farm Business Advisory Services
White Rock provides artwork and content for all print, web, social media, and business productivity needs, logos, brochures, books, reports, newsletters, training manuals, websites and more.
White Rock has accumulated over 15 years experience in event management. Our experience includes the organization and management of events, seminars, and sponsorship programs.
We can take the lead or assist a client in a variety of areas from securing speakers or locations to utilizing our extensive networks and list of contacts to get the word out to targeted groups.
Full Service Marketing Firm
Our mission is to support you through all phases of your project, and to provide you with the best possible service, for the best possible price, in a timely, personal and professional manner.
We are a full service marketing firm that is well versed in all areas of business, with a particular focus on marketing, design, event management, consulting and publishing. We work side by side with our clients to help them recognize their specific business or marketing needs and to develop and implement strategies centred around achieving these needs. Our mandate is to provide our clients with business and marketing solutions, and our team works hard to ensure that solutions to your business needs are achieved.
White Rock's publishing division is made up of three main areas:
1. Publisher's Representative: White Rock represents other publishing houses in the NL market.
2. Contract Publishers: White Rock is contracted by an organization who supplies us with a list of companies to contact for advertising and editorial content. White Rock also prodives creative design and print management for these publications.
3. Self-Published Projects: White Rock's self-published projects are publications that are produced internally by White Rock.
This is for link management and submissions for Search Engine Optimization.
The focus is on optimizing and promoting the client's homepage, create meta tags, complete a site analysis, debug and fix structural problems.
To help with this we contract three types of experienced specialists:
1. Creative: that work on the quality and web readiness of all graphics contained in the site and the overall appearance of the site.
2. Technical: that work on the structural content of the site. They focus on finding and removing all errors including; HTML, structural and logical errors.
3. Optimization: focus on how much traffic is directed to a site. The focus is on how well a site is found and read by search engines as well as site optimization and promotion.
White Rock Holdings Inc. Company Business Activity
Graphic Design Services
Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services