Molok North America Ltd. Located at 152 Harry Bye Blvd, MOUNT FOREST,Ontario, N0G 2L0, , Mount Forest, Ontario. .

Searching for a company in Canada ?

Find all the information about a company you are looking for!

Molok North America Ltd.

About Molok North America Ltd.

Molok North America Ltd. was established in year 1997

Molok North America Ltd. registered place of business address in record is: 152 Harry Bye Blvd, MOUNT FOREST,Ontario, N0G 2L0, , Mount Forest - N0G 2L0, Ontario

MOLOK NORTH AMERICA LTD. Company Profile
Company Name Molok North America Ltd.
Establishment Number 234567097997
Website Visit Molok North America Ltd. Website
Phone 519-323-9909
Established Year 1997
Province Ontario
Address 152 Harry Bye Blvd, MOUNT FOREST,Ontario, N0G 2L0, , Mount Forest - N0G 2L0, Ontario, Canada
Business Activity Manufacturer / Processor / Producer
Conatct Person Marja Hillis (Chief Executive Officer)
Phone Number 519-323-9909
Fax Number 519-323-9910
Country of Ownership Canada
Molok North America Ltd. Company Services
ServiceService Description
The Molok deep collection systemMolok® containers are an innovative waste management solution that offers a more compact, hygienic and virtually odour free collection point for a variety of waste types and situations. The key to the superior performance of the Molok® deep collection system is the vertical, underground design. Only 40 per cent of the container is visible, while the remaining 60 per cent is underground. This means more storage capacity within less space, more compaction, fewer collections, fewer odours, and less litter.
Molok North America Ltd. Company Business Activity
Activity IDActivity
326198All Other Plastic Product Manufacturing
417920Service Establishment Machinery, Equipment and Supplies Wholesaler-Distributors

Problem with this data ?

Click here
2018 © CorporateDir.com